Thursday, 29 March 2012
The Australian Construction Industry Forum (ACIF) will be holding an ACIF briefing in Melbourne on Thursday 5 April 2012.
The briefing will include new forecast information and insights from industry leaders.
For full event details visit the ACIF website
updated ACIF Forecasts will be released for:
- Residential building
- Non-residential building
- Engineering construction
- New local forecasts for 15 additional regions
- New demand driven forecasts giving the numbers of houses,
hospital beds, classrooms, retail/office/industrial space that will be required
insights from industry leaders on:
- The drivers of investment in commercial property - Jones Lang
- Trends in construction costs locally and globally - Rider Levett Bucknall
- Issues affecting productivity on sites across each state - Master Builders